This is the end of my Pantasy journey. The Pirate Pub set was my fourth set from Pantasy, fortunately purchased via Amazon. I got halfway through this set, but the problems started about 1/4 the way in. Just does not want to stay together. Building a wall, for example, resulted in attach a part and have other pieces come loose. Attaching the wall to the larger build meant that finished pieces were coming loose. The roof was one of the most unstable things I've ever built! The roof itself was fine, but attaching it... it was unstable from the get go. When attaching more of the build, it came off.I don't have a dedicated building space where I can leave projects, and when gently moving it to a safe place so I can do other work, that roof fell off. I lost count of how many times I reattached it. There were many other pieces in this build that needed constant reattachment. I contacted Amazon customer service, and even though it was just outside the return window, they granted my return. With other sets, usually about halfway through, the build becomes difficult. You attach a part and then have to reattach another part. I will say that Pantasy has good customer service. When I built the "Tiffany" lamp, which was difficult, the lighting did not work at the end of the build. They did send me replacement lighting. With the dj mixer set, about halfway through... I noticed that things did not line up. I followed the instructions and it just would not match up. I had to give up on it. I just can do this anymore. For the cost of their sets, they should come together with little difficulty. It makes me sad because Pantasy have sets that look awesome! But, if I can't build them, why am I bothering? On the flip side, no trouble with Lumibricks or Brick Loot. I've had no problems with Wange either. I'd like to see Pantasy work on their build quality so they can be a real competitor. Sets that look great are no good if they fall apart during the build process.
Comments
Post a Comment