The Long Journey - new music video!

The Long Journey: https://youtu.be/Ta3uiiDoQQU

 This is a longer piece of music I created some time back. I'm happy to share this, and hope that you like it. A lot of my pieces seem to fall into "background music". I'm a loop based producer, and this is something I do for fun. 

I've been wanting to post this on my Bandcamp, but they don't seem to like longer pieces. This is a half hour in length. You can check out my Bandcamp page here: https://djkor.bandcamp.com/  

I'm currently working on new pieces, which will eventually be a new album and a few singles / eps. My goal with the album is to create something that flows together, hopefully in a nonstop mix. We shall see how that turns out. This also means I will have more videos out in the near future. I have also produced some remixes for singer Ernest Kohl, so you might want to check out his music (he's an awesome singer!) wherever you get your tunes.

Take Care, and Thank You for checking out my new video!

 

 

Comments