kidney stone update

 I passed the stone late Tuesday evening, right before I went to bed. Fortunately, I had used the strainer so I could take it in to the urologist.

Tuesday afternoon and evening were rough for me. Heavy, heavy nausea. To the point where I could barely sip water. I went off-diet again and had a small smoothie, and what little food I ate later that evening, I had to choke down. 

Yesterday, nausea free. Today, no nausea. Turns out the stone was causing all that nausea. I had very little pain, and did not feel it when it passed.

I saw the urologist yesterday (Wednesday) morning, early. It was the stone. I'm released from his care. 

Now, I see my GP again tomorrow. It's more work to keep my blood sugar under control as well as my blood pressure. I'm taking medicine for both, and have been on a 1,000 calorie a day diet and the Paleo diet.

I'll keep this updated, and will hopefully have some non-health related posts here again soon.

Comments