It's been a month...

I didn't realize that it's been a month since I last wrote here. Sorry about that. There hasn't been much to tell on my journey, other than I went to Disney for a week with my niece and sister-in-law. I ate a lot, but managed not to gain any weight! Yay! I had a good time as well! 
 

 
 
We drove down on a Monday, and just hung out that day. We stayed at the Animal Kingdom resort, which is very nice. It felt very luxurious to me without being too luxurious. On Tuesday, we went to the Magic Kingdom. We even got in to have dinner at Cinderella's Table that evening. On Wednesday, we went off the reservation to Universal Studios. It was nice, but cut short. A combination of the heat and one too many butterbeers had my niece feeling ill. She felt better after some rest, and we went out to Disney Springs for dinner. On Thursday, we went to Animal Kingdom. It was awesome, especially the new Avatar section, but crowded. Once we returned to the hotel in the afternoon, we were too tired to head out anywhere else. It was room service for us! On Friday, we headed for home.





Since I've been back, I've been busy working. I did chill out for a day or two to recover from the trip, and then I dived back in. I have been walking, but it's been sporadic. I've also been trying to get out in the yard and get some work done. All I've done is maintain the weight loss I had achieved, which was about 8-ish pounds since the Holidays. I know that I've got to just make myself go out and walk, walk, walk - as well as do more yardwork. I have been cooking for myself some, so that way I'm not always reaching for a frozen meal or heading out for fast food. I'm also remaining mindful of my snacking.

Work has mostly been the same-old, same-old. I'm a little frustrated with eBay right now (due to one of their recent policy changes). I have projects in mind that I want to do... I just haven't buckled down and made myself do them. I feel like I need a clone or two to help get done all I'd like to get done.

I'll keep this updated! Take it easy!

By the way, I do have a new t-shirt design based on my Disney trip. It's up in my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/listing/675928626/went-to-disney-took-pictures-of-ducks?ref=shop_home_active_1

Comments