Beefcake Photos for auction!

This past week, I've been listing Beefcake Photos for auction, up on eBay!

Normally I use the "buy it now" listing feature, but a batch of free auction listings inspired me to list more photos as auctions. You can check them out at http://stores.ebay.com/korokstudios   As always, a reminder that not everything is "safe for work". You are viewing images of men that are intended to show the men off as sexy.



My aesthetic, as always, is that sexy, attractive, and interesting can be found in all kinds of men! Not everyone is the muscle man we often see in media, or the "(college) kid next door" type. Some guys are heavier, or while not heavy, lacking an athletic build. Some guys shave their body hair, where other are hairy. There are so many appealing visuals among men that I feel none of them should be ignored.



I also have an independent store for my photo prints that will soon be closing (and relocating, probably to eBid): http://dynakor.wix.com/korokstudios  You can purchase photos there until 7 August. The store here is closing due to lack of sales. I will revamp the site in early August (and possibly give this blog a bit of a make-over as well).



I know there are collectors still out there... Do you still want photo prints (meaning the ones from a photo lab)? What about digital packages? What are you interested in collecting these days?

Take care!

Comments