Blueberry Cobbler

So, for July 4th, my family (parents, brother, and nephew) had a cookout. My brother grilled steaks and chicken (I don't eat beef, so the chicken was for me!)... actually, my nephew handled the grilling of the chicken, and he did a wonder-full job! I made killer potatoes as well as two desserts...  a blueberry cobbler and a vanilla butter cake with mixed berries. Both tasted great! I don't have any pix of the food, but here's my cobbler recipe. Use any kind of fruit or berries that you like. It will turn out well! You can also try variations, like using brown sugar for instance. I sometimes add a little bit of spice, like cinnamon, to the cobbler batter. While warm, top with vanilla ice cream for yummy goodness!

COBBLER
1 stick melted butter
1 cup milk
1 cup self-rising flour
1 cup sugar
2 cups fruit or berries

Mix ingredients. Add fruit of choice. Pour into a baking dish (9x13 works). Bake in a moderate over, around 300 degrees, until brown.

Comments