Riverside Arts Market

Today I found myself at the Riverside Arts Market at lunchtime. I walked around, checking things out, and decided to have a crepe filled with chicken, grilled onions, spinach, and swiss cheese. Along with the home-made lemonade, it was a yummy lunch! I sat down and listened to the band playing music, with the cool breeze off the river, and ate my lunch. It was great!


The Riverside Arts Market is a weekly affair on Saturdays in Jacksonville, FL. It's under the Fuller Warren Bridge, on Riverside Avenue. It's small, but lively. Lots of farmer's market type stalls alongside artists, and several vendors selling food! Sometimes there's someone reading tarot cards there. It's worth checking out!



November 30th is an event for Small Business Saturday! Go check out the wares here... You might find some great holiday gifts!

For more info, check them out at http://riversideartsmarket.com

Comments