Knights Of Sun And Star #5 - Boss

The fifth installment of my Knights Of Sun And Star series is now available! Titled Boss, it is narrated by the character of the same name. You can read it on the Kindle: 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BHL4992N  

I apologize for taking so long in getting this story written and edited. Sadly, real life has a nasty habit of getting in the way of important things like writing books and drawing and such! 😉

There will be more chapters to come, and eventually a physical book, which will collect the stories and hopefully have some new material included as well. 

The cover for this was drawn by me, with the background being a digital abstract created from previous cover art. In my mind, I have cast a couple of Thai actors in some of the roles, and I used a photo of the actor I cast as Boss for inspiration on this cover. 

Take Care!

Comments