St. Augustine Farmer's Market and Island Donuts!


 

Took a trip down to St. Augustine this morning for the farmer's market at the Amphitheatre. It was a nice, cool morning, and my glasses kept fogging up with my mask on. The market was crowded, so yes - I wore my mask! It wasn't so crowded that I felt at risk though. It's a nice little market with a mix of veggie stands, artists, and food trucks. Nothing really caught my eye today, but I'd happily return. I had to park in the extra parking next door, which is where the kind of marshy landscape came from. After that, I went to check out Island Donuts. This is on A1A Beach Blvd, which seems a little more resort-ish / on the beach... I knew it must be good because I had a hard time finding a parking place! I had a donut when I got home (the Twix donut) - YUM! I may be stopping there again when I'm down in St. Augustine! It was just a quick morning trip, but I had fun.










 

Comments