Seeking Male Models for T-shirt Promotion

 

Hello Everyone! I have a request for my local (Jacksonville, FL or easy driving distance) male friends... I want to promote my Society6 store: https://society6.com/koreywatkins - especially the t-shirts. Instead of just using the mock-ups, which I've posted a lot of POD Site mock-ups in this post, I'd like to use regular guys to model my shirts. Fair warning, there is a particular shot I will want, which is why I'm asking for male models: model is shirtless and holding the shirt in front of him. It's not about showing off his body, but the idea of "hey! I'm shirtless and have this great shirt I can wear!" Let's face it, I do have a built-in beefcake audience, and this is to help get their attention. I've done it before, and got that attention. For doing the shoot, I can pay a little bit, and you keep the shirt. Might even throw in lunch, or coffee as well. If you're open to it going into a beefcake shoot as well, I can likely throw in more pay, but this is not required. I'm mainly looking for shirt models with this post. I'm looking to make this happen in the next 3-4 weeks. I need some time to order the shirt or shirts you will be wearing. I'd rather work with people I know, if possible. That said, if you're reading this, and this isn't for you but you have a buddy who might be willing, please pass this along. Heck, I'd appreciate a share of this post as well. I'd also prefer to put this out there and have someone volunteer than go from person to person via DM and ask. Please DM me if you are interested and/or willing, and we will get something worked out. Thank You. - Korey 
 





 

Comments