Knights of Sun and Star #4 and health updates

 The fourth story in my series Knights Of Sun And Star is now available to read on the Kindle!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09F743TDZ

 


I hope you enjoy this story, and I apologize for taking so long to get it done. It just took a while for me to figure out the flow of the story, and where it needed to go. It will be a while before I get the 5th story done as I have another writing project to work on first. The 5th story will be coming though!

For those who are interested in a print version, I plan to put these stories together in a book once I get enough of them written.

 ***

Now, onto the health updates. I had my physical on Tuesday. It went well. My A1C number is 4.8, which I'm told is normal. I still have to take medicine for my diabetes, but otherwise it is under control. I am just a few pounds shy of my weight loss goal. I want to reach 200lbs (or under) and I've been hovering at 203 for a couple of weeks now. It hasn't helped that I had birthday cake, and ate out a few times for my birthday. Weather has been hit or miss too, and I've missed out on some of my walks. (Being extra busy with work stuff helped with that too.) I will get back on track with walking every day, and keep my diet going as it has been. I hate to call it a diet as I mostly eat what I want. I just eat less, and keep treats to a minimum. I plan to write more about this, which is the writing project I want to work on.

Today, I was at the dentist. I got a temporary bridge for my back teeth on the upper left side. I had lost a filling at the end of July. The tooth had a root canal, so it didn't bother me. However, I needed to get back to this. I was scheduled for this bridge right when Covid hit and everything shut down. I'm finally back on track with it. I had a crown already on my back left upper tooth, and the root canal. The tooth in-between them had been removed many years ago, due to too much decay. This bridge will give me the crowns on the two teeth and allow me to have a replacement for the missing tooth. I have not always been good at taking care of my teeth, and it's something I continue to work on improving.

That's about it for me today. I'll be back soon with another update.

Take Care, Everyone! Thank You for reading my blog!

 

Comments