Happy Birthday


 

This week I will celebrate my 52nd birthday! Yay!

In honor of this, I am holding a sale on eBay and eBid. Beefcake photos are on sale for 20% off on eBay and even more on eBid. I am adding to the sale every day, and prices are good until the end of August. (If something you want isn't on sale, please check back in a day. eBay only allows so many items to be put into a sale per day.)

A reminder that eBay has shut down adult listings. This means my adult items can only be found on eBid now. I encourage you to check out my eBid store. It cost less for me to run, so I can often offer better discounts there. If you don't want to pay via PayPal, I also accept Venmo and Google Pay.

I would also like to encourage you to email eBay about their new anti-adult content policy. OnlyFans is doing this as well, and I hear that Patreon might also be closing down adult content. You should also follow the content creators you like to other sites - even if you don't care of the site in question. Many of us are on the small side of business, and can't really afford to lose customers. It's not our fault when venues choose to shut us down.

Thank You for your support over the years, and I hope to continue to bring you great Beefcake photos. I feature all types of men, which means there's like someone for everyone.

Take Care! Have a Groovy Week!

Comments

  1. Happy birthday! I’ve written about this issue before, But I’m afraid it’s happened again. I purchased a photo of yours from DeviantArt only to have them refund my money with the explanation that the photograph was not up to their standards to reproduce for sale.This has happened every time I have tried to buy a picture of yours from DeviantArt. Have you ever made a sale through their forum? I love their set up, but I’d love to complete a purchase even more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the birthday wishes! Sadly, I've made few sales on deviantArt. The issue you described, I've encountered myself when trying to buy from other photographers. I think they're discriminating based on the content, because the photo files are large enough to print posters from. I have no issues with my non-beefcake work. You can always trying buying from Redbubble (because they print the content!) or just buy prints from me on eBid or eBay, or even directly. Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment