Update - woo woo!

I realized that it's been a while since I gave an update on how I'm doing.

 First off, I had my first Covid vaccine shot two weeks ago. I get the second one in two weeks from now. I'm still being careful when I go out, and plan to continue that.

I'm still losing weight, though it has slowed down some. This week I'm weighing in around 222lbs. I'm just a couple of pounds shy of having lost 30 pounds in two months.

I seem to have adapted to my blood sugar medicine, and my numbers are pretty good. My blood pressure medicine is another story. It's often a little wonky, and I'm left feeling like I have no energy most days. When I don't have the energy to sit at my desk and write or list on eBay, then things are wrong. I'm hoping I get used to it or adapt to it soon.

I'm continuing to walk, as much as I can. Often, if I miss a day, it's either because of weather, or my energy just dropped to nothing. I have not kept with the Paleo diet. It's very difficult, especially since I don't eat beef or pork. No real variety. I am trying to stick to the clean eating aspects of it. I'm also a label reader, and watch what foods I buy.

That's about it for now. I just continue to plug a long in my life. I'm currently writing my third story in my Knights Of Sun and Star series. I'm still listing my photography, and other items, on eBay and eBid. 

Take Care! Have a Great Week!

Comments