Save Him! - short story published


 

 

After years and years (and years and years) of struggling to get my act together and self-publish a comic book series or two, I decided to switch gears and write a short story series. I have just published the first story of the Knights Of Sun And Star series to the Kindle! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08S23NXZZ

 This is a contemporary fantasy series that draws inspiration from the comics I wanted to write, Thai BL dramas, and some of my favorite authors. This story serves as an introduction to one of the main characters, Pete, and is told from his point of view. The second story is in the works, focusing on the second main character, Arthit. This story will be told in the third person. I've got the next few stories mapped out, and my goal is to release at least one per month.

 If you read my story, I'd like to know what you think. What did you like? What didn't you like? 

The cover for this story was created by me as well, using two photographs that I took and a stock image. I was trying to achieve a dream-like piece since dreaming is an element in the story.

Thanks, and have a Groovy Week! 

Comments