Keep Fighting!

Last couple of weeks haven't been great. Ugh! I totally fell down on walking regularly, but changed that this morning. I walked! It was nice outside! Cool, but not so cool that I didn't get hot and sweaty.

 

I saw my therapist last week, and I'm a firm believer in therapy. If you have major depression / anxiety / ptsd issues like I do, talk therapy can be a big help. It's only part of the puzzle that you need to figure out to manage your mental wellness. We're all different. Anyway, my therapist and I were discussing long-term and short-term goals. I'm not ready to discuss long-term goals as I haven't made a real decision, but for the short term, I want to 1) write more 2) create more art (both comics and fine / graphic art), and 3) box up a lot of the crap in my room and either get rid of it or take it to storage. Work is in progress.

 

I did create a new piece yesterday, as well as post an older piece as products on Etsy. Both designs (shirt link below each one) is available as a t-shirt, socks, and mask. 


 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/874627420/abstract-study-11252014-unisex-aop-cut


 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/888567781/fighting-orange-and-blue-unisex-aop-cut  

 

I recently read the 2Gether The Series novels. Hooray for translations! They were pretty good. My biggest complaint is about the scene transitions. Most authors hit the return key a couple of times to create a little space, so you know you're in a different scene or location. Not the case here. It was confusing a few times, and I don't know if it's a cultural difference or just because the books were likely published online first or what. I still enjoyed reading them, and they added more to the story than just watching the tv show.

That's all I have for you today. Take Care and have a Great Week!

Comments

  1. Hi Korey, I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. It occurs to me that you are someone that I am grateful to have as part of the human race and that this is something worth acknowledging. I wish you a happy Christmas and am looking forward to your impressions of Wonder Woman 84.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment