Happy Labor Day

I hope that everyone has a good Labor Day.

 I walked this morning. Not where I want to be with walking, but I'm working on it. Right now, the goal is to do a 25-30 minute walk 3 times a week. 

My weight is holding. I'm almost out of Coke, and have gone to having one every other day. This week, I made a chicken "detox" soup (recipe came from Food Network magazine). I've made it before, and it's good. A bowl fills me up at lunch-time. It's got chicken, spinach, carrots, ginger, and onions. It's a yummy soup. It's funny in that I've never been too big on soups, but I really like the ones that I make.

Work continues on. My eBay and eBid sites have Labor Day sales that end tomorrow. So far, no takers. I've been trying to figure out how to get my eBid listings to show up on Google Shopping, and so far no luck. I can't seem to toggle the switch on eBid that would allow for it, and I'm confused by what Google Marketplace wants. Hopefully I can figure it out soon.

Another project I have is converting some of my art for masks. These will be on Etsy. If you haven't done so, please check out my Etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/korokstudios There's lots of art, jewelry, t-shirts, socks, etc... there.



Nothing else to tell at the moment. I'm spending today working on various online projects, as well as cleaning my physical space a bit. My room has way too much stuff in it, so I need to organize, as well as get stuff packed up and into my storage unit. 

Take Care!

Comments