Patreon drop-off

So, I've noticed that the few Patrons I have here have dropped off. I thought I was clear that what I would be posting are scans of what's going up on eBay and eBid, but without censorship or watermarks. I guess that the trouble is that I'm easily found online, and that I'm definitely a specialty market. Not all my models appeal to the masses... and I ain't about to change that! I find all types of men attractive and interesting and erotic, and I will continue to show that. 
That said, what else can I offer on Patreon? Photos unrelated to uploads? Exclusive video downloads? I have very few videos, and don't know where to host them.  More beefcake comic art? Feedback would be nice
.
Thanks for being here, and for supporting my work. I appreciate it very much and want to make this a good experience.


Comments