Way-Back Photos

I've been going through some old negatives, looking for something for a buyer, and I ran across some old photos. This is me with two of my models, Shawn and Andrew, as well as solo shots of them. Taken in the late 1990's (98? 99?). Shawn was the model who I was supposed to work with that day. He brought his friend Andrew along, because Andrew wanted to give it a shot as well. We had a great photo shoot that day. They posed solo and together. I worked with them again, and even worked with Andrew's brother and cousin.
 




 


Photos of Shawn and Andrew are available at https://www.ebid.net/us/users/dynakor/listings/


Comments

  1. Happy Groundhog Day, Korey! Another order I was hoping to purchase from you was canceled from DeviantArt. Two prints this time. I'm disappointed and bewildered. At the risk of spring boarding from pathos to unintended comedy, they were to be a Valentine's Day gift to myself. Is there any way to make the DeviantArt material available elsewhere once DeviantArt has determined that their outlet is a dead end for prospective buyers regarding specific images? I love dynakor, I adore your gallery there. I admire DeviantArt, they're simply worthless as a store. The old time blog pictures are great. I've bought several of Shawn; but you're the one who catches my eye in these snapshots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Sorry that deviantArt did that. They've done that to me when 1) trying to order my prints and 2) trying to order prints from someone else. I have no idea why. If you can email me the links I should be able to either find prints on-hand, or get prints made for you or offered on an alternate venue like RedBubble. Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment