Seeking Everyday Guys for Photo Shoot

I saw this morning that deviantArt is having a photo portrait contest. I had someone in mind, but I think it'll be a "no". In fairness, it would be difficult to arrange the shoot anyway. To my male friends, I will put this to you. I want to do what I do best in photography, which is show off regular guys / everyday guys as being sexy. This means, not the guys with a gym build, and maybe not a 20-something year old either. Some of my better work has been of the guys who don't fit into what the popular idea of "beefcake" is, meaning I don't care about your belly, or that you're too skinny, or too hairy, or naturally don't have chest hair, etc... While I may or may not use a "beefcake" photo to enter (I will choose what I think is the best shot), I would expect you to be shirtless in the shoot. I'll even try to find some pay for the shoot. Hit me up with any questions. DM me if interested. I'd rather have volunteers for this than ask around and get told "no". 
 


Comments