Getting back on track...

So, January sucked for me and my walking goals. Pulling / straining my lower back muscles sure didn't help. However, even though I wasn't walking, I did manage to maintain my weight, and even drop a pound or two (according to my weigh-in last week). 

My back has been feeling better, but not 100% yet. It still hurts if I stand for any length of time. I did walk yesterday. I didn't walk for as long as I would have liked, but I walked. My back hurt by the time I got home, but I had a nice long soak in a hot bath. I'll admit that I'm skipping today's walk because I have a lot of work on my desk that needs my attention.
 
I got slammed with work late last week, and while I've gotten some of it done, I'm still working to finish things up. On top of that, both my parents are sick with a cold. Dad has it worse than Mom.

For one client, I am working on a commission of several large sketch cards. I'm in the inking process at this time. For another client, I'm still trying to track down some negatives for photos that he wants. Once I do that, I scan them in and clean / repair them digitally. A tedious process, and one I need to work on daily - not just when a buyer wants an older photo.
 

 

Right now, my February goals are just to get back to walking, on a daily basis. I'm also working towards adding more to my work day. On a daily basis I want to work on a sketch card, as well as make some progress on comic book stories. I would also like to add digital repair of 1 negative every day and trying to improve my Etsy listings. I list every day on eBay and eBid. Several times a week, I want to work on paintings, scan in negatives, and work on writing. I'm probably forgetting some of my goals at this time.

I'm off to go continue work. I'll check in next week.

Take Care, and Thanks for Reading!

Comments