February Japan Candy Box

I got my February box today from Japan Candy Box! #japancandybox Sadly, the postal service decided to rough up the box a bit! The victims were the strawberry milk chips. >sigh< The package of these chips was open, and while they might be alright... they might not, so I'm gonna pass on those. Otherwise, this box looks awesome, and I can't wait to give some of these treats a try! I've still been down and out from being sick*, so I might have to wait a day or two so I can truly appreciate the snacks! So far, this has been my only mailing mishap. I think this is the fourth box I've received from them, but I've also ordered additional candies from them, so I think (hope) it's a one-time fluke. If you want a box of your own, check them out at https://www.japancandybox.com?raf=ref5654295










*I came down with a cold, or was it the flu(?), last week. So, I haven't walked. I did weigh in, and lost a few pounds, but since it was due to illness... does it count? Maybe. I'm on the mend. Hoping to walk tomorrow. Getting this box was a bit bittersweet today. On one hand, awesome because it's a new Japan Candy Box. I feel that I'm getting good value for my money with this box! On the other hand, a bit of a bummer because of the damage to the box and one of the items. That's the way it goes. I did email JCB before posting (so they haven't had a chance to reply yet), and I told them that I know it happens because I both send and receive a lot of stuff via the mail. My email was in the vein of "hey! this happened and I felt you needed to know" and not a "how dare you allow this" type of email. It happened sometime between them dropping these off at their post office and my mailman stuffing it into my mailbox (instead of leaving it on the porch). Don't let this put you off ordering anything in the mail. Things happen, and most retailers will make it right if you receive damaged goods. 

Take Care! I send much love and positive energy to you all!

EDIT: I heard back from JCB. They are sending me a replacement for the damaged item. Yay! I honestly wasn't expecting that, but I'm pleased that I get the treat.

Comments