My Tie-Dye Experiment

So, I've been thinking about doing some tie-dye shirts for some time now. I picked up a small kit and some white t-shirts, as well as a couple of my old handkerchiefs. The results...?








To be honest, I'm both pleased, and not pleased. I do like the basics on how the shirts came out. I did not like that when I washed them after, the dye ran and turned the shirts pale pink. I feel like these don't look good enough to sell... Yet! I do plan to pick up some more dye, and give these another once over. This time, I won't use a tie-dye kit, but will head for the fabric dyes. Hopefully the results will be improved.

That said, if someone wants one of these, just shoot me an email. I think 2 are M, 1 L, and 1 XL. 

I'll keep you updated on the progress of my tie-dye adventures.

Comments