Updates - Health and Redbubble

I saw my doctor today, and it was a good visit!

My A1C number was 5.4, down from the last visit. My doctor took me off Metformin. I see him again in three months, and if my numbers are good, I will stay off Metformin and see him every six months. It does mean I will have to watch my diet, which I do anyway. I do allow for treats so I don't go on wild binges. 

My blood pressure was good today - 126/84. I usually have "white coat syndrome" and have higher blood pressure reading when I go. I do take medicine for my blood pressure and cholesterol, and that will continue.

On health, I do need to work on walking. I got out of the habit, and just need to return to it on the regular. That will help with weight, as well as keeping my numbers where they should be.

***

Now, on to the Redbubble "drama"... I have no idea if my account was reinstated or not. Due to things I've found out since, I no longer wish to continue with that site. The biggest problem is that they are now charging sellers a Very High fee when something sells - anywhere from 30% to 50%. I have a secondary RB store, and I'm working on deleting those. Neither RB store made a significant impact on my income, so I'm better off looking for a replacement site and putting my efforts into other POD sites that I use already.

That's all the update I have for you right now. Well, except that I treated myself to a couple of doughnuts from Parlor Dougnuts. Yum!


 

Comments