Progress, updates, and a new shirt...

New shirt first!

The Lantern and The Dragonfly shirts and more https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/140948263 






So, progress... my goal for February was to upload 100 designs. I did not make that. This shirt, uploaded on 27 February, is #41. I have five more in queue to upload. It was a big goal, and I had stuff happen this month (driving parents to appointments, cousin's lunch, bright shiny objects...) as well as other work that needs doing. I'm just going to reset the goal for March, and work my best towards it. I believe that even if I didn't meet the goal, I made some progress. Every step forward is good.

I'm progressing in my Thai language lessons. I just finished the basic, and will be starting lower intermediate next week. While I feel that I could be doing better, I am pleased with my progress. I like my tutor and enjoy learning the language. I need to study more than I do, and work on listening. With listening, it's in relation to hearing it spoken normally. Any foreign language sounds rapid-fire when you're learning it, but I can't rely on people repeating themselves or speaking slower. I just feel so lost sometimes when I'm listening. I think part of that comes from that I'm still trying to translate in my head as I hear it. Since I don't get to use the language, with the exception of understanding it more when I watch Thai dramas, I think that hinders me a little. I'm confident that when I get to Thailand, I will pick up the language in a short time. Dech has given me a great foundation.

I have continued to work and play with music this past month. A new single will be going to Bandcamp soon, and the March non-stop mix will be uploaded to YouTube in the next day or two. Check out DJ Kor at either site: https://djkor.bandcamp.com https://www.youtube.com/dynakor If you're on YouTube, please subscribe and like a video while you're there. It helps out a lot! Thanks!

 That's all for now. Take Care! Have a Great March!

Comments