Magical Forest Flamingo, February Goals, and My Recent Doctor's Visit

 Let's start with the new shirt... Magical Forest Flamingo. It's available on other products too!

 https://www.redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/Magical-Forest-Flamingo-by-dynakor/138847971.NL9AC?asc=u



 February Goals: This month, I'm hoping to post 100 designs to Redbubble, and the other sites I post to like Zazzle, Threadless, etc... Links should be in the sidebar. I need to step up from posting once or twice a day. Now, while I will share some of the posts here, I won't flood this blog with every post. I also have a music video to put together, and hopefully more new music. You can check out my music at https://djkor.bandcamp.com I also want to get the sixth installment of Knights Of Sun And Star written, as well as starting up some stories with my super-heroes. I have a world of heroes in my head, and they want their stories told as well! I expect this will be hard work, but it's work I need to do to push myself ahead.

I still have the goal of moving to Thailand. Everything I do is work towards that larger goal. I don't know when it will happen, but it WILL happen! I'm still taking Thai language classes, and it's been going well. I have an amazing tutor, and I enjoy learning the language. My big obstacles are: I don't get enough practice, and learning / memorizing the vocabulary.

Health: Last week I went to the doctor. My A1C number was 5.5, which is a normal number. He cut my Metformin in half, and has discussed eliminating it if my numbers stay normal. Now, my weight has been up lately. I won't lie: I've been depressed, and I haven't been walking. I've been "stress eating" some, though I do my best to keep that controlled. I have been doing good at sticking to the recommended servings of a treat at least. For example, I just eat 2 cookies (the recommended serving) instead of half the bag. I've started walking again, and I'm working on the diet. I'd like to get my weight under 200lbs, so that's another goal ahead of me.

 So, that's all for this blog. I hope everyone has a good February! Take Care! 

Comments