Doctor's Visit

I survived my doctor's visit this morning. Yippee!

 1) my a1c number is 5, which is good. I still have to take the medicine for diabetes, but at least it is well controlled. Considering that I'm a stress eater and I like my treats, that's very good. (And yes, I do watch what I eat!) 

2) My cholesterol is still up, so I'm being put on medicine for that. Not sure what, but I think a generic of Lipitor. 

3) The Morton's Neuroma in my left foot, that I saw a podiatrist for two years ago, has been acting up again. I'm being referred to a new podiatrist. In two minutes, my doctor gave me more information than I got two years ago. My foot has been bothering me some, but more of an annoyance. I learned that it's a cyst in there, and the doc could feel it. It end up with surgery to remove it at some point. 

That's it. Back to work for me. 

Comments