Updates and such

So, I have been posting a lot about my products lately. I have been hunkered down and designing. I could probably time manage better, but I am working to get product across multiple sites. No, this post isn't about "hey! this is for sale!" I'm wanting to just update my life and talk about what's going on. Work is a big part of that. I'm still listing photos on eBay, but I'm listing and relisting my art on sites such as Redbubble, Society6, Zazzle, TeePublic, etc... as well as blank books on Amazon, under the names of Korey's World, Maura Less, and Ida Slapter. 


I recently posted a gig on Fiverr that is about creating my digital abstract covers. I'm going to share the images I posted there, mainly because one of the photos was a "before and after". In the image, I showed the photo I used to create a digital abstract piece, and the two book covers I created from it. Here are the two images, showing examples of the work I'm offering there.



As for the rest of my life, things continue on... I had a couple of weeks where I didn't walk as much, mostly due to weather. I'm back at regular walking, and trying to up my game a bit. Most of my walks have been 30-40 minutes, which is fine for maintaining my weight loss. I'm trying to up it to 45-60 minutes for my walks. I've also been doing some body-weight work-outs in the evening (mostly push-ups). I'll never be a bodybuilder, but I do want to be healthy.

My weight loss has stalled out though. It's my fault. This year has held a good bit of stress for me, and I've been stress eating. I have been cutting that back, and I know I need to work on my diet a little bit. Life has stress, so I just need to adjust. I'm somewhat adjusted to my work-in-overdrive schedule. I never feel like I have enough time to do what needs doing. Thankfully, I've long been in the habit of ending my day and watching tv or reading in the evening. I keep that up otherwise I'd work all day every day.

Speaking of tv, I'm still watching a LOT of Thai dramas and bl series. In fact, I'm gonna post a photo of Gunsmile for no particular reason other than he's one of my favorite Thai actors! He's currently in "Cupid's Last Wish" (I think that's the title - only seen one episode so far). I also enjoyed the latest season of "Marvelous Mrs. Maisel", "The Gilded Age", and liked the first episode of "Moon Knight". I'm mostly reading comics at the moment, but I have some unread N.K. Jemisin and Mercedes Lackey novels in my near future.


I'm still taking Thai language lessons, and I feel it's going well. I work on studying as much as I can. Unfortunately, I seem to be one of those pupils who, no matter how well prepared for the test or class, forgets everything in class. To be fair, I've only been able to afford one lesson a week (I should probably be taking two). I also have a brain stuffed with comics I read as a kid and teenage, as well as all that music I listened to in the 80's... and I'm trying to stuff a new language in there!

I suppose that's all for now. Time to get back to work! Take Care! Have a Groovy Day!


Comments