Raise Money for Trans Youth and Annoy JK Rowling

This morning, while scrolling through my Instagram feed, I see that Ralph from Cake Boss has started a Go Fund Me to support trans youth in response to JK Rowling's comments. YAY! 
 

 


https://gf.me/u/x8sru2 https://gf.me/u/x8sru2


Ms. Rowling has recently been in "hot water" over some comments that are seen as anti-Trans. Personally, I take them as uninformed, but she has made anti-Trans comments before this recent scandal. Shame on her! She should educate herself! She should also remember that there are times to keep silent. 

I urge you to donate to this cause, even if it's only a few bucks. Trans kids are often at risk and anything would be a big help.

Ralph has come onto my radar recently, mainly because I'm a Food Network junkie and I've seen him on Buddy vs Duff show. I like him there, and started following him on Twitter and Instagram. Now, I think he's an awesome guy! I drew him, in my quasi-Archie style, as a sketch card a while back, and I wish I could have the chance to photograph this beautiful, wonder-full man! The more I see of Ralph, the more I like him. I'm glad that he's an ally. Thank You, Ralph, for being such an awesome person!





Take Care everyone! Have a Groovy Day and Be Excellent To Each Other!


Comments