A reminder to support independent artists

After being asked on Twitter if I would post a nude video, then photos, of a model (which I declined), I would like to take this time to remind people that this is what I do for a living! Yes, you get a decent amount of "freebies" on deviantArt from me. They are meant to promote my work. If you like my work, consider going to my eBay or eBid store (links below) and buying a print or two. IF you can't afford that, why not drop a couple of bucks in my PayPal tip jar? paypal.me/korokstudios

I struggle to pay bills when things are normal. Things are not normal right now, and I don't know how I'm going to begin to get my bills paid next month. I'm sure I'll work it out, but I could use the support of my fans. Even a dollar or two helps. Please remember that I am not the only artist and/or photographer who is struggling during this time. Get their info and send them some cash if you're able to. And if you can't help them financially at all, why don't you share links? Maybe somebody in your circle has some extra cash to spend.

Take Care everyone! Stay safe! Stay healthy!

Korey


You can also find me on places like RedBubble and Society6. Do a search for Korok Studios. Thanks!

Comments