This week's check-in

This was not a good week for walking, or any of my other goals really.

Whatever it was I did that strained my lower back... OUCH! I'm in pain. I've done this before, so I know that it takes time for it to heal up and go away. I've pushed though some and walked, but then the next day I'd hurt a little more. I have been doing some gentle stretches, but I decided to take a few days off from walking. I'm still active however - for example, yesterday was laundry day and I did the laundry.

My weight is down a little bit more. I'm happy to see it going down, and I will continue to work on it. Here's my scale pic from this morning (sorry for my bad feet)...





In terms of art, and other goals, I haven't moved forward. I have been doing some commission work, so that's good at least. I think to get myself going, I need to write down a daily schedule. I may not get everything done each day, but I'm hoping a list will help me focus a little more.

That's all I have for you at the moment. Gonna jet now and go get some work done!

Take Care! Have a Great Day!

Comments