Checking in...

This past week was a bit of a fail in regards to my goals. 😓

So, my back hurt like hell, and I just didn't feel like doing much of anything. The good news is, my back has been improving. Over the weekend, my parents and I drove up to NC to see my niece and sister-in-law. I did the driving, which wasn't too bad. My back started feeling better over the weekend. I've had ups and downs with it the past couple of days since the trip, but I think it's on the mend. This means I'll be back walking soon.



My weight is up a little bit. I've eaten out a little too much this past week, so it's not much of a surprise. I'll work on getting it back down.

I've been working on a couple of commissions for a friend, so I've got some art going. Gotta go get a new inking brush, and that's this morning's errand. As for the rest, I need to work on a creating a daily schedule, and stick to it. I "freestyle" too much. I might not meet all my daily goals, or meet them on a daily basis, but having some structure will likely help me move in the right direction.

That's all I have for you today. I'll check in again next week, and hopefully be back on track with my walking and creative goals.

Take Care!

Comments