Winner Winner Winner

I'm a winner, baby!




Sadly, I don't look too thrilled about it in this selfie. I was juggling a print, the phone/cam, and trying to get the store logo in the background. Anyway, I went to the grand opening of Thompson Furniture today. They had a drawing for four prints and a piece of furniture. I won a print - this is of the Jacksonville Courthouse. A young couple won both a print and the piece of furniture.



There was a lot of cool pieces at Thompson Furniture. Several artsy pieces, and some mid-century modern ones too. If you want to check them out, they're by the Book Nook in Lakewood - 1626 University Blvd W, Jacksonville, FL 32207







I also got the new Japan Candy Box today! Yum! Time for some new treats! They sent an abundance of treats this time around. So far, I've tried the Bourbon Tsum Tsum Xmas Biscuits, and they were quite nice!

Take care, and Happy Holidays!


Comments