Support Artists!

I've got a deviantArt fan asking that I post nudes of one of my models. I have directed this person to my eBid site, where there are plenty of photos of the model in question. Said fan wants the nude posted here. I don't post many nudes here. dA is wonky when it comes to male nudity.

Now, that said, I'm a working artist. I use deviantArt as a tool to help promote my art and photography. If I can sell a few prints or downloads here, that's great, but this site doesn't do enough for me in the way of sales. Like many on this site, I consider abandoning it from time to time. However, I stick it out here.

I often provide links to my eBay and eBid sites. In fact, here they are:

http://stores.ebay.com/korokstudios and http://www.ebid.net/us/users/dynakor/listings/

Please consider checking this sites out. I have photo prints for sale, with eBid having the largest selection. If you like my work, consider spending $10 on a print or two. It would help a lot! Without sales, I cannot continue to photograph models and offer prints, zines, product, etc...

You might also try searching Amazon for Korok Studios. I have 14 or 15 e-zines available in the Kindle store, and a few print versions available on CreateSpace. Now, these are beefcake only (no nudity, but then not all my models pose nude anyway). You can also find me in places like RedBubble, Zazzle, and Society6. If my photography isn't your cup of tea, I have comic book sketch cards and abstract paintings available on Etsy. I have blogs about my work too. I'm easy to find online. Google search Korok Studios. I'm considering Patreon again, so I may be on there soon.

The point I'm trying to make is: Support the artists you like. Many of us are struggling. Any sale helps. Hell - sharing our links helps too. Maybe you don't have the money to buy something, but maybe someone in your circle does. Every little bit helps.

Comments