The Remix 1005C All-Over T-Shirt







Over the weekend, my buddy Tim modeled one of my t-shirts for me. When I talked to him about doing this, he told me to pick the design I wanted him to model. I chose this one because I really liked how it turned out on the all-over shirt.




Society6 prints their all-over shirts using a process called sublimination. This can cause flaws in the shirt, that are often unique to each shirt ordered. I've noticed that they are caused by where the shirt folds. Before the shoot, I thought I might "correct" the flaws in the photos digitally, but seeing the shirt on Tim, they mostly disappeared. 





Tim and I had a good visit, as well as having a good photo shoot. We even did a couple of photos together, and I'm wearing my Purple Elephant design on a tee from Redbubble.





If any of my readers pick up one of these shirts, or one of my other designs, I'd love to see a photo of you wearing the shirt! And let me know if you'd like to see more photos of regular people wearing my shirt designs (and not the mock-ups on the various sites). 

Take Care! 


Comments