Objets de Culte



Objets de Culte was created in March of 2018. I used the "pour" method of creating this piece. I wanted to create something to represent the things we worship in life, from religious totems, to cell phones, to weapons, to computers, to anything else you can think of. I do not wish to create controversy, but I do want us to look at the fact that we place certain items above all else, including other people. We should remember that people come first. We don't all have to agree, or even like each other, but it would be nice if we set aside material things for just a moment and considered each other.
 
 
 
 
I have also created a t-shirt design with this painting, which is currently up for voting at: https://www.threadless.com/designs/objets-de-culte#_=_
 
Please vote for my tee, and help it get put into production. Thanks!
 
 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment