ANNT Solar Powered String Lights


Recently, I received a set of ANNT Solar Powered String Lights. These were provided free (I paid postage) for an honest review. I like seeing the lights out during the Holidays, and it's something I'd like to get into. I thought solar powered lights would be a good way to go, and that these would be worth trying. 








So, shortly after I received them, we were in the path of a hurricane. It was cloudy out, getting ready to storm. I put the solar panel in the window anyway, to give it a shot. I wasn't ready to put lights up, but it was worth seeing if they worked. To my surprise, the lights charged. When I was going to bed, I turned them on again, and the lights worked, giving off a good light. In fact, the power went out that night (3am-ish), and used them as a light source. I'm not ashamed to say that I'm afraid of the dark, and liked having the light available. The hurricane was not a direct hit for us, by the way. We just had a lot of rain and wind, as well as minor power loss.



The lights have two modes. Press the button once, and the light is on. Press it again, and they blink. Press again to turn off. The lights also came with a spike you can attach the solar panel to. I liked the lights a lot and look forward to using them outside during the upcoming holidays. 
The pictures attached are mine, both with lights on and off. And yes, they're in my messy bedroom, but it still gives you a regular person's view of the lights.



If you're looking for some solar powered lights, give these a shot! 



Comments