What has Korey been up to?

I wish I could answer that question with something like "non-stop adventures", but sadly, life has been pretty much the same around here.

I did go see "Secret Life Of Pets". The party included my best friend, her grandson, my nephew, and my mother. FUNNY movie! We all enjoyed it.

A couple of weeks ago, my nephew and I hit the Comic Book Connection show. We both got lots and lots of comics to read there! Love going through their 50-cents boxes. You never know what treasures you will find. After that, we had lunch at the Indian buffet. Yum! My nephew's opinion was: good, but weird. Last weekend, I took him to the Chinese buffet. I was proud of him for trying something new - I often think that Indian food intimidates people. 

Other than that, I've been listing on eBay: http://stores.ebay.com/korokstudios (beefcake photos, comic art sketch cards). I've also been working on some sketch cards for a buddy, as a trade. I drew some golden-age super-heroines.


Camilla, Lady In Red, Miss Victory, Madame Strange, and Wildfire (3 card puzzle set)


Spider Queen


That's about all the excitement I can relate at this time. I'm hoping that there will be more to relate soon. I've mostly been trying to stay out of this overwhelming heat! It feels way too hot to go anywhere right now. I'll find something to do soon, however.

Take care everyone!


Comments