Let Love Win!




As I write this, I am still having trouble wrapping my head around the massacre at The Pulse in Orlando, FL on Sunday morning. I cannot properly articulate the incredible sadness, shock, horror, anger, and more that I feel as we learn more about the event.

It is now Monday, middle of the afternoon. I consider what happened to be both a hate crime and an act of terrorism. I encourage you to seek your news about this from a variety of sources, including ones you might not normally turn to.

Most of all, I encourage you to do what you can to help! How? Follow this link for a few ideas:

In the wake of this tragedy, we need to come together. It's time to set aside this culture of hate that's been allowed to grow in America. It's never okay to hate. It is okay to disagree with one another. In that disagreement, take time to listen to the other person. You may never agree, but you might learn something. Show some compassion for one another. We need that. We ALL need that.

We are all equal! We all deserve the same rights! 

Now that we've established that, let's learn to live together, and work together. Let's make sure no more acts of violence, hatred, and terror happen on American soil.  Let's love one another and celebrate both our differences and the things we have in common! 

Allow love into your heart!

Let love win!


Comments