DC Heroes sketch card sets on eBay!

I have two sketch card "puzzle" sets that are returning to eBay! It's been a while since these were listed.

The first is a six card set of DC Heroes



Atom Smasher, Big Barda, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Kid Flash, Flash, Aquaman, and Captain Cold.



The second is a triptych of DC Heroines



Dr. Light, Mera, Black Canary, Hawkgirl, Vixen and Stargirl


It's been a couple of years since I created these sets, though I continue to draw single cards. (Got three penciled up right now, waiting for ink and colour!) Any interest in seeing more sets like these? Let me know in the comments.

I hope that everyone had a great New Year's! Per usual, I stayed in and read a book. It's what makes me happy, so it was a good New Year's. Since then, I've been working on this and that... trying to organize some, as well as finish up and start up some projects. All while continuing to list on eBay.

Here's to 2016! I hope it's a Great, Wonder-full, and Groovy Year for all of us!

Comments