How To Get Amazon Gift Cards!

There are a lot of online / blog articles about getting gift cards, earning cash, etc... They offer titles like 10 Crazy Ways To Earn Extra Cash to 99 Ways To Earn Free Stuff Online. You get the idea. And there's nothing wrong with any of them. They all have something to offer, and you should check them out. Just don't expect to be able to put every idea to use. Also, some of these articles make it sound like you will earn an easy living this way. No. To do that, you'd have to work more than full time hours doing little things. A lot of the tasks you get rewards for take some time. What you will earn is extra cash here and there. I make using these sites part of my online routine, but I don't devote hours on end to them.

I'm going to give you some info on the four sites I get rewards from most often. 

Now, I love Amazon. It's a great site! I find all kinds of fun stuff there, so gift cards from Amazon are my reward of choice. Most of these sites have rewards from multiple places, so you can get gift cards from anywhere, or in some instances get a cash card to use. Your choice.

Inbox Dollars is a good site. You can be rewarded by clicking on emails, taking advantage of offers, answering surveys, searching online, playing games, etc... I often search online. There is a weekly bonus if you use their search every day. They change up the search rewards, but it's often a penny per search. Sometimes, it's 1 to 4 cents per 4 searches. I also click on the emails and answer the odd survey. You have to earn $30 before you get a reward. I tend to earn this in about 9 months, give or take. The bad: even though I clicked on every email, they took the individual emails from me. I guess because I don't take advantage of offers. Bitter. I still like Inbox Dollars

A similar site is Send Earnings. Works the same, as far as I can tell. I haven't gotten a reward from them yet, but I'm working on it...

MyPoints is the site I've used the longest. They send you emails, in which you click a button and you get a reward. Once you earn enough points, you can cash in for a gift card! On average 1,700-1,800 points gets you a $10 gift card somewhere. Just reading emails, it pays out in about a year. You can also take advantage of offers and online shopping to earn more points, print and use coupons, etc... Check their site when you join and find out what earning opportunities are available.

Finally, InstaGC is a good site. You set your rewards goal and do things like watch videos, answer surveys, do tasks, etc... I have a $5 goal, which is 500 points. How quickly I earn this depends on my motivation. Sometimes I am more motivated than others. I have reached goal within a week however. It's worth checking out.

SuperPoints is the last site I'm gonna talk about. Again, you do things like answer surveys, submit web-sites, check out random sites, and use their Super Lucky Button! I mostly use the Super Lucky Button. I have earned several $1 gift cards from them. I'm sure if I did more activities, I would earn more. It's a good site, and worth checking out.

How much you earn is ultimately up to you. I spend maybe 10 minutes a day on these activities. Sometimes more, but on average, I would say it's 10 minutes.  I recommend doing what appeals to you and have fun with it.

Please click my links when you go to check these sites out. One way to earn is by referring others, and I would appreciate the clicks. 

And, if anyone is feeling generous, I do have an Amazon Wish List! Everything gets reviewed here and a shout out to the giver, as well as a digital goodie or two for the giver. 

I hope you found this article helpful. If you know of a rewards site I haven't mentioned, give them a shout out (with your referral link) in the comments! 

Take Care!


Update: Since I wrote this, I have earned my first $30 reward on SendEarnings! Yay! It's processing now.

Also, I earned a MyPoints reward a couple of weeks ago. I responded to an offer earlier this week, and now I'm close to another reward.... maybe five weeks away if all I do is read emails. Woo hoo!

As I said above, have fun with these sites. View them as a bonus. Don't get down if you're trying to take surveys and you don't qualify. I don't qualify for most of the surveys I try for. Most sites will still reward you something for trying. If it gets frustrating, just move on and come back to it later. 

Comments