More Papa Nez...

Back in late 80's / early 90's, when I was watching the Monkees (in reruns), I don't know how I missed that they had solo careers. I guess it's because it wasn't the club-oriented music, with 12" mixes, that I was focused on at that time. 

With my current Monkees obsession (let's just call it what it is!), I have been getting not only their music, but Michael Nesmith's solo music. Previously, I have purchased Rio (Greatest hits) and The Prison. Yesterday, I received in the mail the Magnetic South & Loose Salute cd, and Tropical Campfires cd. Both are awesome, and have sent me back to Amazon & eBay looking at what other cds I have saved in my watch lists. Both of these cds have a great vibe to them, and I've enjoyed multiple listenings of both since I received them! 




 I've said it before, but I'm really enjoying having a lot of new music to "discover" and listen to! 
 
And not to be forgotten, it was awesome seeing Micky Dolenz on the Tonight Show the other night! 
 
Now, it's back to work for me... listing like a madman on eBay...
 
 

Comments