Beefcake photos on eBay...

A quick update...



Those who have been following me for a while know that part of my artistic expression lies with "beefcake" photos. I draw a lot of inspiration from the beefcake photos of the 1950's and 1960's. I also have the aesthetic that all kinds of men can be sexy and/or interesting to look at. So, even though you see muscle hunk Constantine up there, I have worked with all kinds of guys. 

Anyway, eBay has given away free listings this week, so I've been occupied with posting photos. If I don't post 'em, I can't sell 'em. 

If you are interested in checking them out, here's the link: http://myworld.ebay.com/korokstudios That takes you to my eBay profile, which has my listings as well. Warning: not everything is safe to view at work. (I don't want anyone to be offended.) It's also not everyone's cup of tea. If it's not yours, fear not... I should have a recipe or some other type of art up here in a couple of days time.

Take care. Have a groovy weekend everyone!

Comments