my lack of blogging...

Well, I've been a bad blogger... I haven't been keeping up with this blog like I should. Sorry about that. To be honest, other than going to the Shrimp Festival and creating some sketch cards, I haven't been up to much lately. Oh, I've put together a few new t-shirts, and you can check previous posts to get to my Print All Over Me page. (And if you're a food fan, I've got a couple of campy food shirts up there now!) I've just been in a creative slump.

I haven't had a photo-shoot with a model since March. No real reason - it just hasn't panned out. I've had potential models contacting me, but... a lot of times, they "flake out" before it's time for the shoot. Sometimes they say something that freaks me out, so I "flake out" and pass on the photo shoot. I've noticed that working with models tends to run in cycles of feast or famine. I had feast earlier this year, so it's a famine phase now.

BTW: If you like beefcake photos, there's a 25% off sale going on in my eBay store right now until 6 June or thereabouts. http://stores.ebay.com/korokstudios Warning: not all of it is "Safe For Work".

I've been putting sketch cards together, but haven't been doing much with my comics that I want to get going. I've got stories to ink and letter, so I'm going to work on getting back to that. I also want to get back to writing that novel I had started last November. I had good momentum for a while, then I got stuck and I can't seem to start back up. I'm also working on getting back to some painting. Lately, I find that most days I don't have as much energy as I'd like to have. Sometimes things in the personal life get in the way.

I'll leave off for now... It's time to get back to work!

Take care!

Comments