November's end

Well, November is over, and I haven't gotten the novel I was working on anywhere near completion. I'm at 18,595 words. So much for NaNoWriMo, but I do plan to continue writing this novel. I'd like to finish it and see where it leads me. Here's a pencil drawing of some of the characters in the novel...



Of course, because I wanted to write, I wound up with a lot of photo shoots this past month. I got to work with several great models and got lots of great photos. Then of course, eBay had free listings, so I had to list on eBay. As much as I wanted to get more writing done during that time, eBay is my main source of income, and the photos are the main income... so I had to list photos and take new ones. I've also been doing some painting this past month.

November of course means Thanksgiving, and my sister-in-law and niece came into town for the holiday. It was great seeing them, and we had a wonder-full dinner.

Not sure what December has in store for me, besides a visit from a dear friend, Peter. Looking forward to getting more writing in tho, and hopefully more painting, photos, etc...

Comments