Catching Up...

I haven't written anything in a little while. Sorry about that. Don't know how many of you are out there paying attention. Feel free to comment on posts if you are!

I have signed up with NaNoWriMo and am plugging away at a novel that features one of my comic book heroes. I'm a little behind at the moment, but hopefully will get caught up. I decided to try this as a way of getting me outside my normal creative box, as well as telling stories about characters I love. I have a fundraising page for it, which you can check out at https://www.classy.org/fundraise?fcid=370965  Even if you can only afford to give $1, the fundraising goes towards teaching young people the art of creative writing.


Old designs on new shirts! I love the Print All Over Me site, and have been uploading designs, new and old to t-shirts and other articles of clothing there. Check out the latest (design below) at: http://printallover.me/products/0000000p-in-time?social=true  And if you're a fan of Morning Glories, abstracts, or even beefcake... there's a wide variety there for you to peruse.



That's all I got for you right now. I've mostly been at my desk working eBay and writing. I do have a new photo shoot coming up, and hopefully some new art coming your way soon! Take it easy!

Comments