Bad Days and Julington-Durbin Preserve

This was a bad morning. I woke up early, to go to the laundromat. We're on well water, and it has a lot of rust in it. If we wash our clothes at home, they will turn orange. Yuck! So I go to the laundromat once a week. There was a homeless guy sleeping in there. Well, he wasn't bugging me, so I didn't bug him.

The morning got worse from there. I won't go into details. It didn't help that I was tired and I was stressed.

I decided I needed to get out. But where? I thought about hitting the taco truck I like, and then going to Books-A-Million. At least at BAM I was likely to see a friendly face. But, I was in bad enough a mood that I really didn't want to inflict it on anyone. My friend Drew offered to go with me, but we decided we'd go out tomorrow morning.

So, I ate lunch and headed out to Julington-Durbin Preserve. I had read about it, and wanted to check it out as a potential location for photo-shoots in the future. It was nice there. I walked a (very) little bit and took some photos. It's got a nice trail that goes in a loop. I liked it a lot. I probably should have brought my walking shoes and walked the trail. Still, it helped my mood, so I came back home and went back to work.

Here are the photos I took. For some of what I've been up to, be sure to check out http://printallover.me/collections/korok-studios









Comments