Support Independent Artists!



Obviously, as an independent artist and photographer, I strongly believe in this. Yes, it might cost a little more money, but that money goes to the artists' supplies, creativity, time spent in creation as well as promoting their work. It's fine if you can't afford the $5,000 painting... at least buy the $5 card. Even just that small amount can make a big difference to an artist. I'm currently struggling with having listed almost 3,000 of my beefcake photos on eBay last week, and not a single one has sold. I'm still doing the post-listing work, and it's frustrating to feel that it's all been for nothing. Ah well, hopefully the wheel will turn and things will improve.

http://myworld.ebay.com/korokstudios

If beefcake photos don't float your boat, check out some of my other links. I also produce comic book art, abstracts, etc... CafePress, Society6, Zazzle, and RedBubble carry alot of my designs!

Comments