Arctic Arnold Palmer

It's a hot day out today! After spending my morning doing some yardwork, and then running some errands, I was thirsty! Now, I probably should have had some water, but making an Arctic Arnold Palmer sounded great! It was!

Now, the recipe is not my creation, tho I have altered it a little. It comes from a magazine called Smoothies And Frozen Favorites, published by PIL Cookbooks. Picked it up at the grocery store a couple of months ago.



I'm giving you the recipe the way I do it....

1 1/2 cups cold, brewed iced tea (can be regular or flavoured tea)
1 1/2 cups ice cubes OR frozen fruit (choose something that goes with your flavoured tea) [note, I often use less... maybe 1/2 cup]
1 cup lemon fat-free sorbet
1/4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate.

Place ingredients in blender, pouring in tea last. Blend away! Once combined, pour into glasses and enjoy! Makes enough for two, but really.... who wants to share? ;)


Comments