Sweet Vegan Treats at Sweet Theory

I got to hang out with my friend Ty today. She lives in California now, but was home in Jax for a vacation! We had lunch at European Street. I had a great vegetarian wrap, and Ty, who is vegan, had a vegan sammy that looked amazing! From there, we checked out a comic shop (Black Hive Comics) and then decided it was time for something sweet, so we walked over to Sweet Theory Baking Co. https://www.facebook.com/SweetRevolutionBakingCo/timeline I got the Stretch Pants Donut, which was wonder-full! It was just sweet enough! A raised donut base with vanilla icing, caramel & chocolate drizzles, and chocolate chip cookie crumbles. Ty had a Cinnamon Donut/Muffin hybrid that had incredible flavor!



Round two included a carrot bread with pineapple glaze. The bread was moist, and the carrots added great flavor and texture, like a slight crunch... but not quite a crunch. The glaze added a fruity sweetness that enhanced the bread! Then there was a chocolate mini muffin with salted caramel. It was small, but packed a powerful, chocolately punch! Excellent treats! This was my second time at Sweet Theory, and I plan to be there again!



I'm not vegan, but I'm not afraid to eat vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, etc... To me, good food is good food. Don't be scared of things like vegan food. Give it a shot and make your judgement based on the dish you're eating and not what you think it's going to be.

Comments