MegaCon 2014

MegaCon was fun, tho it had it's pitfalls too. I went with my nephew, Nathan, Susan, and Drew. The line to get in was very long! This is the line for pre-paid tickets. It took us close to an hour to get in. More from the amount of people, cos they kept the line moving. We got separated from Drew, and later Susan got separated from us. Found Susan cos she has a cell phone. Met up with Jamie Fay & Rich Bernatovech, Dan Parent, Terry Huddleston, Cory Laub, and Savy Lim. Dan was awesome, and remembered meeting me up in Montreal. (He goes to enough cons and meets a lot of fans, so I felt that was worth remarking!) I had prepaid a commission from him, and picked that up. Got some good deals on trade paperbacks & action figures. Even picked up a Phil Coulson Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. t-shirt. Woo woo! Took some pix of people in costume. There were so many people dressed up, and I applaud them all! Lots of great costumes! Finding Drew took the longest. He was looking for us while we were looking for him. The last time I was at MegaCon was 2009, and this easily had 3 or 4 times the amount of people. Didn't expect that - Drew has never had trouble catching up to us before. I guess we just kept missing each other, tho I think he was on a secret mission, probably for Amanda Waller! We all had a good time. I'm looking forward to getting into all my goodies... reading tpb's, and finding places on my wall for the new art and prints I got!

the line for MegaCon, prepaid tickets...
 Jamie Fay & Rich Bernatovech
 Dan Parent and myself
 Ms. Marvel
 Terry Huddleston
 Dark Phoenix
 Aquaman
 Captain Marvel
 R2-D2 & Jawa
 Cory Laub
 Sailor Moon
 Captain Cold
 Skeletor & Evil-Lyn
 Wonder Boy

Comments